The latest release of Sangam is p1.6.4 (prototype). This is a fairly stable
release, and contains major improvements over the previous versions.
Download it here.
Some of the new features include
- Syncshare integrated with the plugin.
- Synchronised debugging
- List of users currently connected
- Driver can create/delete files/folders/packages remotely
- Any source opened in editor can be refactored
- Customized running of remote java code
- It is possible to select colour of messages for different users in the chat
- Scrolling of Driver's window is reflected on the navigator's editor
- Code selection is also reflected in the remote editor
- Opening files remotely
- Locking of non-driver's editors.
- Preference Page remembers your past settings (should you wish to modify
- No automatic connections. Connections have to be made explicitly now.
You might want to check the Sangam
Installation & Setup Guide.